Gluten-free, lactose-free, FODMAP friendly
Serves: about 6 side-dish servings
Some summer days call for a cold, refreshing vegetable soup. Here’s a Comfortable Comfort Foods version of an old favorite. Garnish with a sprig of parsley if you like, or sliced hard-boiled eggs if you can digest them. Or both. Super easy!
- 1 14-oz. can peeled tomatoes, and half a can of water
- 1-2 squirts Tabasco
- ½ tsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 1/3 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 rice crackers, crumbled
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. Chill and serve. Keeps well in refrigerator about 3 days.